This website belongs to Gráficas Vernetta S.A. (hereinafter Vernetta) and its purpose is to provide information on the company, the activities it carries out and the services it provides to the general public. Vernetta reserves the right to make changes to the information contained on this website at any time without prior notice.
Vernetta shall not be held liable for any consequences, damages or costs involved through the use of this website, the use of any information it may contain or the use of any links to any other websites on the Internet.
Intellectual property of this website
Copyright © 2003, Gráficas Vernetta, S.A. Registered in the Companies Register of Valencia, Sheet V-29221, Volume 4645, Book 1955, Page 157. Registered offices: Calle Ciudad de Liria, 33, 46988 P.I. Fuente del Jarro (Valencia). VAT Reg. no: A-96196175. Telephone: 961340409. Fax 961341130.
All user rights reserved. The intellectual property rights of this web, its graphic design and source code belong to Vernetta.
Vernetta has the exclusive right to operate this website in any way, and particularly, the right to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transform it in any way.
Terms and conditions for partial reproduction:
- That it is expressly quoted as the source of the information.
- That it is done with the intention of obtaining the information contained herein, with no commercial purpose or with any other purpose other than individual or private use.
- That no information contained in this website is modified in any way.
- That no element available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or from the remaining contents accompanying it.
- That such partial reproduction has been previously notified to Vernetta in documented form, and that the certified written permission has been received from Vernetta for said partial reproduction.
- That the elements reproduced are not subsequently transmitted to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
The software made available for downloading from this website is protected by copyright. To install or use any software downloaded from this website, the Licensing Agreement, if any, accompanying it or included in the software, must have been expressly accepted.
For software unaccompanied by a Licensing Agreement, Vernetta grants the user a personal and non-transferrable licence to use the said software in accordance with the present terms and conditions, provided the copyright and other intellectual property symbols or sings are maintained intact as and when supplied.
It is expressly forbidden to copy or reproduce software onto any other server or site with the aim of subsequently reproducing and redistributing it.
Liability for links
The links given on this website are for information purposes only. Vernetta shall not be held liable for the information derived from any links appearing on its website. Any possible references made on the Vernetta website to products, services, processes, links, hypertext and other information using a brand name, trade name or name of a manufacturer or supplier or other third parties shall not imply support, sponsorship or recommendation by Vernetta.
Liability for security
Vernetta shall not be held liable for any security issues and errors that may be derived from the use of un-updated versions of browsers, or as a consequence of browser malfunction due to inadequate setup or the presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond the control of Vernetta.
Liability for web content
Vernetta accepts no liability for misuse of the content of this website and reserves the right to update them, eliminate them, limit them or prevent further access to them from time to time, either temporarily or permanently.
Vernetta accepts no liability for information not contained on this website and therefore not created by Vernetta or published in its name.
Vernetta accepts no liability for possible controversies that may arise concerning any printed version of its documents and the electronic version of the same as published on this website.
Vernetta accepts no liability for any use of this website by minors. Vernetta shall not be held liable for any contents of this website that minors may find disturbing or offensive. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure that a correct use is made of a tool such as Internet and accompany minors when they are using Internet.
Confidentiality of data
Vernetta is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of data pertaining to our customers, users and visitors and to fulfilling all legal requirements currently in force.
Pursuant to Spanish Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Data Protection of a Personal Nature, Vernetta undertakes to fulfil the obligation of non-disclosure affecting all personal data, of safeguarding these and adopting all necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and access, always bearing in mind the state of the art as regards this technology.
- Data retrieved using forms, emails or other means shall be used only and exclusively for the purposes indicated on the firm that the user completes.
- We will not transfer, sell or share user data with third parties.
- We will not contact with any user unless it is strictly necessary for the service being requested.
- You as a user have the right to obtain information on your personal data at any time, make rectifications, cancel them or oppose their use simply by sending us an email to this effect.